Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Intern Solidariy Day

As ordained by me, the ultimate intern, I’m declaring Friday, August 10rd to be Intern Solidarity Day.

In honor of the first Intern Solidarity Day I propose that interns all around the world wear a blue shirt to work that day to show our unity.

To celebrate this momentous day I’ll be giving out autographed packs of Mentos to my fellow interns.

How to get autographed pack of Mentos of your very own:

- The first 100 interns to email me (Trevor@mentosintern.com) a picture of them wearing a blue shirt will receive an autographed pack of Mentos from me.
- Even though only the first 100 people will receive an autographed pack of Mentos, I’ll try to post everybody’s picture on the site.
- Don’t crash my hard drive. Keep the size of the picture under 300 Kb and send them in Jpeg format.
- Oh yeah, if you participate, you agree to the these terms.


Interns
4
Eva

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sad that you are sick and can't do the Intern's day. I'm not an intern but i love a random holiday as much as the next girl or guy. Anyway hope you are feeling better.

Anonymous said...

hope u feel better!